Monday 21 May 2018

Short questionnaire

Just before I feedback my ideas to the whole class about my music video choices, I did a small questionnaire with some of my friends to hear what kind of video they might like me to produce.
Here are my notes upon asking them some questions related to my video. Like this image shows, I asked them whether they would watch a video with a narrative or a performance based video, in which 4 out of 5 wanted a performance style video. One said "they'd like to see a fun, upbeat video" whilst another mentioned narrative is important, be it comical or serious and all 5 suggested the genre of music to be hip hop. This means that my chosen song can fit in well with the exam board's specification of a dance style video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Statement of intent

  Music video The dance music video has to be constructed with a purpose of entertaining 16-25 year olds in the class of AB (middle-to-upp...