Saturday 8 September 2018

Learning to Edit

During the editing of my music video, I will be using the Adobe Premiere Pro 2017 software. This software allows me to freely edit clips easily, providing me tools such as a razor and snipping tool to cut down my clips and concise them to look like a professional, fast-paced music video. The application also provides many effects which can be applied directly on to clips to create different effects and add variety to the video.

To teach myself with how to use this software, I used youtube as a means to get better and utilise all the tools on Premiere Pro. I began with this video

 to teach me the absolute basics of how to use each option on the computer app. This included dropping clips in, cutting clip lengths and adding sound, in my case the soundtrack of my chosen song.

Teaching myself on using Adobe Premiere Pro 2017 was crucial for me to develop in this coursework as it taught me new skills within media that I may come across to use in other projects but it also taught me independence with learning and the responsibility I have of ensuring I complete this coursework with the most effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Statement of intent

  Music video The dance music video has to be constructed with a purpose of entertaining 16-25 year olds in the class of AB (middle-to-upp...