Wednesday 12 September 2018

Update on Editing/Re-filming

Currently I am two thirds into editing my video and so far there are no problems with using the software. I've input my song by converting it into an mp3 and also have organised my clips into different folders and sections. For example, one folder is labelled as 'Chorus first half' and another may be called 'Verse 3'. This is done to organise my clips accordingly so that I know where my clips are for me to drop them into the editing area and it saves me time on looking for scattered clips.

During the editing there were some shots that I needed to either change or replace as they didn't work or were filmed badly and so I had to do some re-filming. Because this was unexpected, I had to make time over the weekend and come with a friend to re shoot some shots, days and nights. However, these shoots didn't take as long as the original schedule of filming and only took us 2 hours maximum. Luckily for me, my friend was readily available on weekends to meet so there was no problem in re shooting shots.

After doing this, I've made changes to the problematic clips and the video is looking smoother. Once I have edited the entire music video, I will go on to adding special effects and transitions to give my film a smoother flow, whilst maintaining the upbeat vibe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Statement of intent

  Music video The dance music video has to be constructed with a purpose of entertaining 16-25 year olds in the class of AB (middle-to-upp...